When a Doctor of Microbiology decides to become a Homeopath – amazing possibilities arise.
In this episode of Homeopathy Hangout, Dr Alex Melo discusses how we could use cell lines to conduct homeopathic experiments which would be accepted by the scientific community. The only thing holding us back? MONEY!
My heart’s desire is that this episode will fall on the right ears and we can make this research a reality. Please spread this episode far and wide!
Listen on any podcasting platform like Apple Podcast, Spotify etc. or listen here: https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-zig36-127f61c
About the Author
PRACTICING CLASSICAL HOMEOPATH AND DOCTOR OF MICROBIOLOGY
ALEXANDRA CARNEIRO DE MELO, PhD MSc, PhD (London), DIHom (Pract), FBIH, RSHom
- BSc – Food Engineering, 1989 – Porto University, Portugal (High Class Honors)
- MSc – Food Microbiology, 1991 – University of Reading in the UK
- PhD – Applied Microbiology, 1997 – King’s College, London
- DIHom(Pract) – Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine, Practitioner Level British Institute of Homeopathy
- FBIH – Fellowship for life, British Institute of Homeopathy
- RSHom – Member of The Society of Homeopaths
As a homeopath, my ultimate goal is to help you live to your fullest capacity, where the entire spiritual, mental, emotional, social and physical being is restored to the natural state it was created in. Please do get in touch if you are ready to begin your healing journey.